ELLIP.EXE (for ten series of ellipsoidals), FRES_BP.EXE (for 6" and 8"
Fresnels and 10" BeamProjectors) , and PAR.EXE (for 150 watt PAR38s, 300
and 500 watt PAR56s, and 500 and 1000 watt PAR64s) are the menu directed
ELLIP.EXE contains data for the...
- 3.5Q (500w),
- 360Q (750w),
- Professional 1KL- (1000w), and
- Shakespeare 600 (575w) Series ellipsoidals;
- Century-Strand diecast Lekos of the late '60s, (750w) (they were also marketed by the original Century as the 1400 Series in the mid '60s);
- Colortran 213 and 5/50 Series (1000w) of ellipsoidals;
- ETC Source Fours (575w);
- Kliegl Bros. 6" and 8" (both 750 and 1000w) KleigLights;
- Strand 2200 Series LekoLites of 1992 (1000w); and the
- Strand-Century 2100 and 2200 series LekoLites of the late '70s (1000w).
For a diagonal throw...
LC1.EXE is the generic program. LC2.EXE is the menu driven program,
and contains data for nine ellipsoidal series. The Altman 3.5Q is the series of ellipsoidals left out.
Read the... LiteCalc Documentation
Lighting Software |
Larry Wild, Designer /TD
Last updated: August 3, 1998
© 1995-1998 by Larry Wild,
Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD