2. Decide how you want your site organized. A "flow chart" will help.
3. Take care of content first. Graphics and sound are easy to add later.
4. Keep your pages short. The less scrolling the visitor has to do, the better.
5. Make your site easy to navigate. Make it easy to return to your index page, and to jump from your index page to the most important sections of your site.
6. Your site is less user-friendly the
longer it takes for each page to load. Be careful not to overdo it
with sound and graphics files. Text loads very quickly.