This game is designed to help studentís review for a test. It
forces them to review the content of the chapter.
1. One Drinking cup
2. Five Die
1. First have students prepare at least five questions for the review.
This can be an assignment due by the beginning of class.
2. Divide the class into 2-3 groups with no more than thirteen members.
3. Explain the rules of Yahtzee to the class and how it is to be scored.
4. After each student rolls, they must answer a question to be rewarded
three of a kind
four of a kind
5. After all scoring chances are used, the students add up the amount
of points scored and the winning team can receive a prize of some sort.
You could develop the questions.
difficult questions can be asked for large point values.