Distance Education - Research Help
Williams Library can direct you to a variety of resources that can help with your research. Check the links below for tips, techniques, and strategies to become an effective researcher.
- Citation Styles This page on the library's Web site provides documents and links to help you cite in APA and MLA styles.
- Databases by Subject Check this page on the library's Web site to find a breakdown by academic discipline of the online databases that can be accessed through Williams Library.
- Database Help Sheets Here you'll find Help Sheets for many of the online databases available through Williams Library.
- Help with Your Online Research Check this Web page for answers to the questions we most often hear from student researchers. Find out more about the online resources that are best suited to your topic, how to find full-text articles, and instructions on placing an interlibrary loan request.
- Online Reference Sources Find a variety of informative subject guides and sources listed in the library's LibGuides.