1. Grow undergraduate total full time
on-campus student population by
2. Grow total student enrollment to
3. Grow total graduate student
enrollment by 10 percent.
4. Increase student retention from
freshman to sophomore by 7
5. Grow enrollment in online course
instruction by 20 percent.
6. Provide comprehensive campus
experience for all students through
academic, social, residential,
athletic, learning, and arts
7. Increase the quality of student
life through enhanced safety,
aesthetics, and functionality of
campus-based residential services.
STRATEGIC PRIORITY 1
recruitment, retention & completion
Recruit, retain, challenge, and
graduate students possessing the
skills for success and leadership
in a changing global economy.