INSTRUCTIONS FOR REFERENCE WRITERS
Please use Internet Explorer or Netscape 7 as your browser, to assure that the document prints appropriately and is most attractive. Thank you.
- Indicate on the grid your appraisal of the individual's characteristics. For legal purposes, provide only information you have directly observed, and do not disclose academic information without the individual's written permission.
- Please write narrative comments that might include information on achievements, applicable training, goals, personal qualities as self-confidence, attitude, enthusiasm, community participation, or sense of responsibility. If you have the student's permission, you may also include information about grades.
- For additional information about writing references, contact Beverly Werner at the number above. Legal guidelines are available, but cannot be linked directly.
- TYPE or PRINT with black ink or toner, as the form will be reproduced as it is turned in. Use of this form is optional--you may also use either school letterhead, the paper form provided by the candidate, or the on-line version (click below after reading this page).
- Please print the completed form and sign it in black ink.
- Return the printed reference form to the Career Development & Placement Center in the pre-addressed, postage-paid envelope provided by the student, or in Campus Mail.
- A prompt reply will be appreciated. Thank you for your time and support of NSU graduates.